Submit Form 1 by 30/9/2018 (19/5/2018 for schools with Student Officer Applicants)
You are also kindly requested to deposit the 80€ fees for the delegation to
Greek National Bank:
IBAN: GR 5401100750000007547010038 Costeas Geitonas SA
Bank Account Number: 075/470100-38
Reason for Deposit: School name MUN. For example, Costeas Geitonas School M.U.N.
Submit Form 2 by 6/11/2018.
You are kindly requested to pay the sum (delegates-advisors-judges-officers) in full by 12/11/2018.
Student Officers’ and ICJ mandatory workshops
There will be three Student Officers workshops taking place on the school premises.
The first two will be held during the last two months prior to the conference and will be mandatory only for Student Officers living in Athens.
The third one will be on Thursday 13th December from 15:30 to 18:30 (mandatory for all Student Officers – local and abroad)
1. Thank you for your interest in our Conference.
2. Should you be willing to participate, please fill out Form I by September 30, 2018. Schools with Student Officer applicants must submit Form I by May 19, 2018.
3. A non-refundable deposit of €80 must accompany Form I deposited by September 30, 2018.
4. Should any of your students wish to apply for a Student Officer or ICJ Officer position, a motivation letter, a written sample, a previous Study Guide (if applicable) and a MUN Advisor’s recommendation letter must be sent along with the application. Please collect and send all required documents in one email, so that each school can be properly and most effectively processed.
5. In case more than one student is interested in the same position, please rank them (allow for seperate rankings, one for Student Officers and one for ICJ Officers).
6. Once a team has registered for a conference, it receives a country to represent.
7. Form II whereby all delegates are formally registered should be submitted by November 6, 2018.
8. Once Form II has been submitted, the full amount for the registration must also be deposited by November 12, 2018.
9. Late changes or withdrawals will each be charged with €5 per delegate/advisor and refund of fees will not be made to delegates who do not participate.
10. Once at the conference, loss and replacement of badges will be charged with €5.